Medoville Inc is a provider of Durable Medical Equipment with a focus on patient-centered care in the greater MD/DC region. Our high standards for customer service and quality equipment were developed to prioritize patient care in every aspect of what we do. Medoville is a place where your health is our ultimate concern. We work with patients and their providers to ensure the best care in the area. Our staff is well trained and continuously educated to provide you with the products and support you need.
Medoville Inc. is a leader in:
- CPAP Equipment and Resupply
- Nebulizers and Respiratory Equipment
- Mobility Products and Accessories
- Pediatric Home Medical Supplies
- Orthopedic Supplies and Braces
- Compression Socks and Stockings
Medoville, Inc. offers a wide range of home and medical care equipment for a variety of needs. See us for Respiratory equipment such as CPAP/BiPAP machines and nebulizers, or mobility products including wheelchairs, walkers, rollators and knee scooters. We are committed to providing our patients with the best home health supplies, and we have the ability to special order the home medical equipment needed to ensure healthy, convenient, and comfortable options for our patients’ lifestyles. Please visit our online catalog for breast pumps, travel CPAP machines and accessories, aids to daily living and more. We also carry a full line of Orthopedic supplies and braces.
Medoville Offers the Best Products and the Best Service
It is our goal to provide every client with the best products and the best service each time they visit. Whether you need respiratory equipment, crutches, or compression support, we want you to be happy with every piece of home medical equipment that we provide. We offer the continued support and care of our staff with every item you receive from Medoville. Whether you shop our online catalog, over the phone, or in person at one of our locations, we appreciate your business!
To ensure exceptional quality and service, Medoville, Inc:
- Meets all of the Medicare Supplier Standards.
- Requires associates to engage in continuing education quarterly.
- Has achieved the Gold Seal of Excellence for Home Healthcare service by the Joint Commission.
- Is a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers.
- Is a Maryland Department of Transportation certified Small, Minority & Women-Owned Business Enterprise.