What is a DME?
If you’re new to using a DME, we’re here to help! Medoville is a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Provider. Medicare typically defines durable medical equipment through the following guidelines:
- The medical equipment withstands repeated use.
- The medical equipment is used for medical purposes to improve a diagnosed condition, whether ongoing or temporary.
- It is prescribed for an illness or injury and used in a home care setting.
Only a doctor or qualified medical professional can prescribe medical equipment for a patient.
Here’s a brief look at how our DME system works!
- Once we receive a prescription from your doctor, we’ll begin working on your order immediately!
- We’ll contact your insurance providers(s) for authorization and to determine your financial responsibility (if any).