As is being done by most businesses, Medoville continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation in our area, and we are diligently taking steps to ensure the well-being of our patients and our employees. We do not anticipate any changes to the level of service we provide, though some processes have been adjusted to contribute to increased safety.
- Fitting procedures have been simplified.
- Patient visits will be limited to adults only unless the minor is the patient, a translator, or themselves a parent to a patient. One person may accompany the visitor.
- Patients who are ill are asked to return when they have recovered from their illness.
- We mail items when we can so that our patients do not need to make any unnecessary trips.
- Our sanitation activities have increased exponentially.
- Patient and employee screening protocols are in place.
We value the opportunity to serve you and thank you for your continued support.
The team at Medoville